WHAT KEEPS ENDOWMENTS AND
FOUNDATIONS UP AT NIGHT?
Dedicated advice, guidance and services for nonprofit organizations.
We understand that multiple constituencies contribute to an endowment or foundation’s success, and we support the requirements and concerns of each, from board members to professional staff to external auditors or other key contacts.
The Ashton Thomas DIFFERENCE
FOUNDATION AND ENDOWMENT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Endowments and foundations today face a broad array of challenges. Fundraising and pursuing your organization’s mission are demanding enough. Add to that the responsibility of managing your investment portfolio against a backdrop of market volatility, economic uncertainty and your own organizational constraints, and expert guidance is nothing short of imperative.
Innovative Portfolio SOLUTIONS
PROACTIVE, BALANCED INVESTING
As an institutional investment advisor and fiduciary, Ashton Thomas offers proven practices coupled with an innovative and proactive approach that sets us apart. Our investment principles are designed to create real growth in wealth over complete market cycles. Balanced by fixed income and alternative investment programs, and with portfolio risks managed through asset allocation, manager selection and investment strategy diversification, our foundation and endowment client portfolios are carefully constructed to perform effectively under a variety of market conditions.
Your Advisory SOLUTIONS
As wealth advisors, we approach our role with a fiduciary mindset, by putting your organization’s mission first. Count on Ashton Thomas for:
- Customization—advisory solutions driven by an in-depth assessment of your needs and objectives
- Market Perspective—a unique focus on where markets are headed rather than a reliance on past performance, which has proven successful in virtually every kind of market
- Disciplined Investment Process—an approach that combines research, open access to investment solutions, and dynamic, independent investment decisions
- Fiduciary Standard—the highest level of accountability for acting in your best interests at all times
- Education and Communication—a commitment to share best practices to assist you with important governance structure and policy decisions
- Cost containment—to ensure more funds can be devoted to realizing your mission